Action - Suicide Squad Portrayal of violence: Deadshot's punching bag, death threats towards the prison guards and then portrayal of police brutality, Harley Quinn being electrocuted on the bars Males shown as strong and powerful: Deadshot not wearing a top, which means you can see the entirety of his muscles, the shine and sweat shows he has been working out hard, not afraid to mess with people of a higher power (i.e. the prison guards) Female shown in a sexual manner: Harley Quinn is wearing a rather minial amount of clothing, Harley referred to as 'Hotness', Harley licking the prison bars in a seductive manner, "I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want", "That is just a whole lot of pretty and a whole lot of crazy" Comedy - The Secret Life Of Pets (Due to presumed copyright issues, there is no opening clip to this film I can legally link to (I think a PutLocker link would be rather unacceptable). This is the earlies...
There are several differences between a film trailer and a film opening. They both serve a different purpose also. First off, a film trailer serves the purpose of advertising a film, showing the films key scenes, but without giving away too much. It is supposed to 'hype up' the film and make people want to see it. It will also introduce the main characters, again, without giving away too much. Film companies sometimes release more than one film trailer. Often while the film is in early development, they may release what is known as a 'Teaser' trailer, which gives away very little and leaves the door wide open for suggestion on what the film could be about. Take this for example. This is the teaser trailer for Cars 3, the 3rd installment from the major film company Disney, who released this video around 2 months ago (as of 24/1/17). This trailer gives away very little on what the storyline has to offer, we don't know who anyone is (other than Lightning ...
There are a number of films which have influenced when coming up with our final film. The first of these being Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) . "A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are both assassins hired by competing agencies to kill each other." - IMDB Another element of a film we liked was the opening to the film Lord Of War (2005) The thing we liked most of all about opening was the way it followed something through its life. We aren't going to use this for the opening's entirety, just the first 15-20 seconds. Something I personally would've liked to have done was a breaking of the fourth wall, where a character talks to the camera as if they were actually talking to the audience. This can be seen at the beginning of Lord Of War, but rather more famously, it is used in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) Something else I would have liked to have done was to film something in one take. On the face of it, that seems li...
Comments
Post a Comment